Assembled the KING SIZED mystery quilt project led by Kimberly Einmo. It is at the longarmers right now. I decided to have it quilted by cash instead of trying to wrestle a huge quilt. I could not get it into one picture, but here is most of it.
I finished binding this one this morning but quilted it on a rented longarm:
The following was supposed to be the back of the quilt above, but a friend of mine suggested that it would make a great front instead, so here it is.
Although this next one is not finished, I prided myself on getting all 17 filler blocks done for a Carol Doak paper pieced one that I've been working on for 5 years. Here is the filler block. They take almost a full day each to make, so even though the quilt is not done, I do feel a sense of accomplishment in having completed 17 of them.